When I think of philosophies of why we exist

 When I think of philosophies of why we exist,

Trying to decode that what everyone missed….


Purpose of being alive is to survive or fulfill others list,

Which is predefined which you can’t resist …


To compare with others or be yourself,

There is ocean of emotions there is question about oneself…


When I think about universe as whole 

All this desires and ambitions seems like empty hole…


We are like living like robots defined by rules,

And even its amazing emotions are controlled by tools…


So don’t tell me whom you love or what you need, 

It’s all programmed in your primitive mind it’s already feed…


Everyone wants a cliché life style,

Where evolution of mind dies in middle…


When I think of philosophies of why we exist,

Trying to decode that what everyone missed….

No comments:

The love

  In her confusion, she stands alone, Caught between love and work, unknown. She's given her all, yet feels unsure, No one quite g...