The threads of sadness was always there with you

 The threads of sadness was always there with you,

You always tried to open with your happiness…

And now when I am tangled you are busy in your darkness…

What was this happiness which I was not aware…

Want to get free from this you have the key…

At least tell me if this my destiny to be like this in this suffocation

And my only hope was your inspiration…

How can you leave me tangled with my thoughts…

Take part in my thoughts …

Don’t try to create new dots...

Try to be true and erase history….

Which you are capable and creating mystery…

Have that balls to say

A big good bye….

Don’t avoid or be silent 

With tears I will be vibrant…

No comments:

The love

  In her confusion, she stands alone, Caught between love and work, unknown. She's given her all, yet feels unsure, No one quite g...