because it has the word SEX!

When I ask you a question is Sex important part of love?


What’s your reaction? Okay not a problem I will give you four options you just have to choose what your take is



1) Offcourse!!!

2) No, No, No…

3) I am not sure???

4) I don’t believe in love



If you have chosen option 1 that means you meant: (sex is a way to express your feeling to your partner)

If you have chosen option 2 that means you meant: (I am a big Hypocrite)

If you have chosen option 3 that means you meant: (I have tried it but I failed)

If you have chosen option 4 that means you meant: (I have purposed so many but was rejected every time)



Now after reading this I am sure many of them will disagree with this and will start a debate on this. I will add fire to this debate by asking second question this is



Is doing sex with your SO called friend is correct?



For this I will not give you any option I want you to answer this simple question.

But why are you reading this and thinking over it just because it has the word SEX. These questions are nothing but a waste of time signifying nothing. Tell me truly thus the options given above really matter? But still you will read it and waste your time.

No comments:

The love

  In her confusion, she stands alone, Caught between love and work, unknown. She's given her all, yet feels unsure, No one quite g...